What's Being Read the Most...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

GDE. Week One: Nick

Well, something interesting DID come in:  DallasGuy.  35 year-old Christian Television Producer, sandy-blonde hair, 6’0 tall and RIPPED.  Check out his profile:

I am full of energy and like to stay active. I am goal oriented and don’t like to settle for mediocrity. I believe the impossible can be made true. I think life is about continuous improvement and self maintenance-both inside and outside.   I exercise frequently and am little OCD, but still can chill. Does that make any sense?  

Traveling is something I would like to do more often. I spend time in the North West Arizona-South Utah area backpacking and hiking. Can you say Grand Canyon : )   Honesty, genuineness, and open-mindedness, are a few qualities I look for in a woman. She would have to be one who looks to improve, both mentally and physically. She should be attractive with a good sense of humor and a willingness to try different things.

Do you like… The outdoors? Going to the lake? The mountains? Live music? Exercise? A good movie? Good meaningful conversations? Cooking with your man? If you have some or all of these qualities and want to get to know me more…don’t hesitate to drop me a line …Happy Searching!


Well, that’s certainly a good start – and when you pair that profile with his smoldering blue eyes and smile that revealed gorgeous dimples?  Then you can understand why I had ZERO problem making Nick my week 1 guy.  Now, he didn’t eat meat – but, I can work with that.  We are meeting for drinks and dinner at Bliss; which he assured me is a very hot, very ‘now’ restaurant in Dallas.  And he wasn’t wasting any time; we’re meeting tonight!  Damn.  It’d be so much easier to meet on January 2nd… not sure A’s going to be around for wardrobe support!

No comments:

Post a Comment