Gratitude: "Gratitude is not only the Greatest of all virtues; but the parent of all the others." ~ Cicero (Ok, this 'bucket' was absolutely snagged from @Sexythinker, the talented Ms. Amanda Hite - but it's fantastic & absolutely fits with where I want my focus to remain!)
- Make a point of reaching out and expressing gratitude to 1 person that has made a positive impact in my life each day.
- Start integrating gratitude as a prosocial behavioral motivator in my work
- Share 1 thing a day from the Encyclopedia of Gratitude & write about how it's positively affected my life - why I'm grateful for it, too!
- Pay it Backward - Reach out to one person that has 'paid it forward' with me and see how I can help them in return... then do it!
- Make a point of working on repairing a couple of key relationships that I let lapse over the last year
- Do something with 1-2 friends that I normally don't get time to go do things with - expand my social 'outings' outside of my norm so I can really get to better know and appreciate my friends/connections - going to try to schedule something once a week.
- Be open to dating - still not real hip on the thought of another serious relationship; but I guess they don't start there, do they?? :) So, I'm resolved to say 'Absolutely' to at least one invitation over the next 30 days. Still has to be with someone I'd WANT to go out with - I'm not going to just say 'sure' to anybody. Criteria should still apply, right??? :)
- Restart Champagne Thursdays with the local ladies! :D
Giving Back- Volunteering/Altruism Project:
- Complete the Natural Disaster Donation Project (1) by end of June.
- Start the "Altruism Adventure" with the girls - teaching the importance of altruism, demonstrate the principle in my own life & have the 3 of us perform 1 altruistic act a week.
- Continue volunteer efforts - for this 30-days, want to include work with Attitudes & Attire.
- Organize a suit drive for Attitudes & Attire.
- Find a workable date for the Blood Drive for Providence & continue to work towards facilitating/organizing that event.
Health & Fitness - Mental & Physical:
- Drink my 3 liters of water a day (and stop complaining that I don't like how it tastes! LOL)
- Integrate One 15k each week IN ADDITION to the daily 10ks... cut time by 30-seconds/mile
- Restart Physical Therapy for my jaw - increase opening from 24mm to 28mm by end of 30days
- 1 hour of dance EVERY day
- Do squats for 30 minutes every day while watching "How I Met Your Mother"
- Start friends Bible study with A (and maybe Julie?)
- 5:30 am workouts 3 days a week with Heather
- Read 3 books a week - but make sure one is just for fun and one is for general learning & one is for business (rather than ALL on business).
- Register for remaining conferences for 2011.
- Solidify Q3 Social Media Plan & Strategies for TxMQ & Clients. Write proposal for same.
- Work with Lisa on her Q3 & Q4 professional plan.
- Revisit 2011 business plan strategies for Q3 & Q4.
- Gain commitment to bi-weekly trainings for team & write schedule.
- Finish new BD opp presentation for potential RPO client.
- Restart video blogging for work. Commit to 1/week
- Identify a potential Jr. BD person for DFW.