What's Being Read the Most...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Myspace Migration: Orange Bliss

Current mood:bouncy
Oh. My. Very Good. Lord. These little oranges filled with orange sorbet are just heavenly AND sooo cute! I know I've raved about them before, so I won't go off on a diatribe.. I will just say that it was the perfect way to unwind today. And it might, quite possibly be, my favorite dessert. I know I said I'm not a big dessert person, but I should amend that.. I like LIGHT desserts - like Italian ices, sorbets, fruit, and such.. quasi-healthy stuff. And the fact that I can have sorbet, served in a hollowed-out orange for under 100 calories just makes my night! :)

Finally found the game. ESPN. Thanks to James for giving me a clue. Duh - should have checked that to begin with... I want the Saints to win!!!

So, I lost a myspace friend today - unfortunately, I have over 120 friends, so it's hard to keep up with everyone and I don't know which one it is. Which is, actually, slightly sad because I'm not on here to collect people, so that means it's someone I know, knew, or quasi-know... I wish there was an alert for that: "So-and-so just ditched your butt..." LOL

Noooo surgery! Everything checked out, I'm good and no surgery for now. Check back in March. Off to watch football and play life with the girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment