What's Being Read the Most...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Myspace Migration: Baby it's Cold Outside

Current mood:cold

Ok, first of all, I got a new planner that runs through 2009 (thank you Lifetouch - total perk of being the Yearbook Chairperson). So, I'm getting November filled out and guess what I saw?? November 3rd was National Sandwich Day. This immediately brings 2 things to mind:

1) Not really sure what that says about our society when we, as a country, recognize an entire day to celebrate the sandwich.
2) I wonder if I had a sandwich that day? That'd be kinda funny....

In other news, it's flippin' chilly outside!! Seriously, it's not that cold - the thermometer in my car says it's nearly 50 degrees but the wind is cutting. There was definately NO WAY I could do a skirt today. Nope, nope, nope. Today was absolutely made better by Starbucks. Just thought you should know. The only thing that will make it cooler is if I get to pick up my new Soccer Mom car today. We'll see... :)
One Fun Thing - 1funthing.com - do it. It rocks. More Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment