What's Being Read the Most...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Myspace Migration: Oh My Goodness, My Hair!!

Current mood:shocked
I'm in shock. It's good... I think. Yeah, I got bangs. Sort-of. My stylist, Shelby, said they're "side-swept" bangs, which aren't REALLY the same as getting bangs. I guess. Anyway, as this is the first time in 15 years that I've had ANYTHING remotely resembling bangs, I'm in shock. But, I'm told they look good and worse case scenario, in two months it'll be the same length as my first tapered layer. So, we'll see. :)
It's COLD - or, it's going to be. I'm so happy!! Ok.. more later, I guess. My hair smells really good and is soft.. so, that's a bonus. Here's some pics:


Not a great picture (neither are, really); but, here's an idea of thebangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment