What's Being Read the Most...

Friday, November 10, 2006

Myspace Migration: Everyone's Got Weirdness... Even Me!

The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their myspace comments and tell them to read yours.

1. My nose gets stuffy when I kiss someone for any protracted period of time. Not too terribly, but enough to where I need to take a moment to breathe. LOL

2. When the kids are home, I sleep with the door open. HAVE to, almost. When the kids are elsewhere for the night, and I'm sleeping alone, I HAVE to sleep with the door closed and locked. Go figure.

3. I'm partially color-blind.

4. I get periodic cravings for Orange Juice and nothing really tastes good until I have at least a glass or two!
5. I have to eat the outsides of a 3 Musketeers before I can eat the middle.

6. I'm double jointed in a couple of fingers.

Tagging the people whom I kinda want to know what their wierdness might be (because darn it, if I got tagged, others should, too!):
1. Shelly
2. Bev
3. Chris
4. Christopher
5. Shane
6. Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment