What's Being Read the Most...

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Water Water Everywhere & Not A Drop to Drink...

Ok. Let me start this off with saying WOW. It has rained enough that it flooded the section of the Tollway I have to go down to get to 380. In fact, I saw two cars stranded in the water - which was enough to get me to hit Reverse and take El Dorado to 423 instead. But, how crazy is that? It doesn't even seem like it's been raining for ALL that long!

So, had a date tonight and I guess the weather change affected my allergies because my eyes itched, my nose itched and I'm sure that poor guy thinks I'm addicted to cocaine or something. LOL Actually, it was great to meet him - he's funny & I have a thing for bald guys. Anyway, if I had realized the weather was going to do that, I totally would have popped a Claritin. Oh well, lol.... FYI, Taco Diner in the Legacy Center is cool.

In other news, I've been trying to stave off getting my nails filled/done because I thought that would totally look trashy for Shelly's White Trash Birthday Bash thing this Friday. I mean, that would fall under that category right? Get fake nails, but not be able to keep up with them. Hmmm... yeah, I don't think I'm going to make it. It's kind of driving me nuts. We'll see. If I can make it through tomorrow, I'll make it (because I'll get busy enough that I won't have the option)... but, I kinda despise how they look right now!
To top it all off, I got home and found out that I'm out of my bottled water. There's water around me EVERYWHERE - just not the water I want! I find a funny irony in that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment