What's Being Read the Most...

Saturday, August 5, 2006

Myspace Migration: Road Trip!

So, I'm in Pennsylvania. The whys and wherefors are not important. Well, they are, but I don't want to share. The whole trip has been somewhat waylaid and I'm just trying like hell to make the best of it. I have a headache and have spent the better part of the last 24 hours fighting back tears because I'm disappointed, hurt, and angry. Sucks. I'm longing for my own bed, my own wine glass, and my own CD player that I can listen to my "moody playlist" on. I hurt for my friend.

Did have a good day today from an experience standpoint, though. Went to a place called Waldermere Park. Was pretty cool. It's an amusement park that's not really that dissimilar from what you'd find at Coney Island. The funniest part of it was the Geriatric Karaoke that they had going on there. Have a video and picture of it on my phone - in fact, sent one of them (not sure which) out to the people on my personal list from my cell phone. Hopefully, it was the video and there's audio with it. When I get back home, the video's going on here - complete with sound. Will be greatness on a stick. Seriously, this guy has no shame in his game - sounds hideous, but you've gotta respect the enjoyment he was having.

Going to Niagara Falls tomorrow morning - the Canada side. This guy I used to see mentioned Toronto the other day - I'd very much like to go there, I think. Obviously not with him, as we're not seeing each other.. but, it sounds kind of relaxing, believe it or not. I've been thinking about it this week and it sounds fun; probably going to check Netfares or something and go for a weekend here soon. I'm not in a relationship, I don't really have anything that's keeping me from doing weekend jaunts - so, I just might. We'll see. I've got to get through this month first. Get back next Wed. or Thursday and then leave on Friday to take the kids to San Antonio. Saturday is the Alamo and then Austin for the bats. Sunday we come back home (gotta be home by four so I can be there in time for my PTA Chair meeting) and then the kids start school on Tuesday. Which is my father's birthday and my friend, Martin's, birthday. It's also the day Napoleon was born - I know because my father tells me, proudly, every year. :)

I'm really sleepy and I've got a lot of thinking to do before I can get any. I'm trying to work a couple of things out in my head that are giving me serious pause. Will probably write about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment