What's Being Read the Most...

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Myspace Migration: Today, Tomorrow & Points to Remember

Ok, so I have wine and company waiting for me on the back porch of the home that we're staying at. Shirley (the grandmother) has been SO sweet and inviting. It was really great to get to meet her. Just wanted to name a couple of points for me to expound upon later, because my head is still swimming with personal stuff....

1. Niagara Falls
2. Goofy Mediterranean Guy and his HORRIBLE, cheesy pick-up dialogue
3. Being Spanish
4. The place we ate
5. My camera
6. Happy Bunny Says, "You Should Always be Single!"
7. The Frog and the Prince
8. Work - Partner Track?
9. Jason and his birthday
10. Dating Vs. DATING
11. The kid and the crush
12. The Songs in my head "I jumped in with haven't you heard of, closing the GD door..." - and other equally awesome, applicable songs to my life right now..

Ok, that's the MAIN points of what I wanted to write about today. I'll expound on them later - this will just keep me from forgetting! Off to drink wine, start the journey back home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment