What's Being Read the Most...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Myspace Migration: I'm.So.Glad.To.Be.Home

I'm.So.Glad.to.be.Home.
I just really can't tell you how good it feels to be back in my house. Seriously, it's sick how happy I am to be in my own bed (or about to be). The hotel's business center was not really all that, so I have a long blog entry and some AWESOME photos (and because it's me taking the pictures and not someone who's cool with photography like James, a ton that are not so cool, but I liked). I'm too flippin' tired to put them up right now. Seriously, every muscle in my body aches for bed. But, I am also still getting a ton of phone calls and I need to sleep before I snag Nati for her birthday... so, I figured I'd post this to let you all know (who were interested in knowing such things) that I'm home, I'm happy, had a blast and will give details tomorrow.
From a Very Sleepy Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment