What's Being Read the Most...

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GDE. My Dating Profile (since some have asked)

Laci... This is what's "hidden" on POF... I'll see if I can't dig up my old one from YP or Match. :p

I'm just a girl in the world... but definitely one you need to know!! :) I live a pretty simple life; but boy is it busy! I have two perfectly adorable little girls (and yes, I am saying that because they're mine, but other people say it, too) and they're a HUGE part of my life. I have a kid in competitive cheer and another in school cheerleading, so technically, I guess I'm a 'Cheer Mom,' too... but not that kind. You know the kind of which I speak. I'm not her. I have been married; I'm not now...

God is also a big part of my life, for that matter; but I'm not in your face about it. I figure he's extended you free will, so should I. I dabble in politics (which makes me dangerous) and I'm active in the PTA.

I.Love.People!! All things being equal, I'm a very social creature. I love having people over, I'm mean on the grill and have all the right games/movies. I'm absolutely be the girl to call if you want to sing some bad karaoke, need someone to beat at darts while downing a pint @ Lochrann's or get a yen to go bungee jumping or bowling. Basically, I'll do just about anything once... just don't get me arrested. They said they wouldn't be as nice to me a second time and calling collect is a pain-in-the-butt!! :)

I'm a total klutz. Seriously, I broke my foot/ankle on a level driveway and cut myself so many times wiping during ice skating lessons I had to accept that I was an insurance hazard. I LOVE wandering around and power walking, though. Pop the zune on, earbuds in and off I go - for hours! Don't expect to catch me running unless there are zombies involved - you'll see me then, but you'll be horizontal (I'm not fast, but I'm quick enough to know I just need to be faster than you... so yes, I will trip you!).

I consider myself to be intellectually-driven, very much enjoy a good conversation and I love to debate. I think ambition is important, I have it and I'd like the people I surround myself with to be somewhat ambitious, too. There's nothing wrong with wanting to succeed; in fact, I think it says much more about a person who is willing to settle for the mediocre in life. I don't want to just 'get by'; I want to be a rockstar. Correction... I AM a Rock-Star. If you are, too, then we should absolutely network!

2 comments:

  1. Then we should absolutely network! LOL :) Oh hey, did you see the photo of you in my 'Museum of Me' album - from my 8th bday or something like that...

    ReplyDelete