What's Being Read the Most...

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Myspace Migration: Just a Little Endeavor I've Enjoyed

Current mood:optimistic
So, last month, for no particular reason other than I was in a good mood one day; I decided to begin a little exercise: every day, I was going to give once sincere compliment to someone. Didn't matter about what, how large or small it was - but just to spread a little sunshine and see what happened.

Thirty days and change has now gone by. Today, my compliment to a gentleman in the building about how I liked his the tone-on-tone suit he was wearing (it really was quite striking) sent him whistling down the hall and he stopped and complimented someone else. I can't tell you how big of a grin I broke into as I was walking away to have heard that. Wouldn't it be great if everyone I've encountered like that perked up enough to perk someone else up? It's like an emotional "Pay-it-Forward" then, huh??

Anyway, I have to say, I have love the way I've felt over the last month. Now, I know I'm typically a shiny, happy person anyway; but, this has really made me feel even better! When you spend your day looking at things in a positive light, the world is just a better place. :) Ya'll should try it; it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment