What's Being Read the Most...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Reason #1692 We Now Know #Imadork


Not that I was actually ever under the delusion that I’m not; but if I were, I’ve now got further proof that I am!  Since it’s funny and ties into my work-life balance theme this week?  I thought I’d share it with you.
In my effort to rule the world, (1) or at least balance what I’ve got going on in it?  I try to keep pretty tight organization on my relationships.  A lot of this I do with spreadsheets and yes, I know that causes a huge uptick in my #imadork status.  I’ve got spreadsheets to keep up with all my friends, FB Friends, Network – simple stuff like:
  • Name, rank, serial #-type information
  • contact info
  • birthday
  • family status
  • their birthdays, if I know them
  • Employer
  • Profession
  • Interests
I use that information to keep up w/my Community.  Whatever – it works… most of the time. 
You can read the rest here on my new(ish) Wordpress blog @ TheOneCrystal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment