What's Being Read the Most...

Saturday, September 17, 2011

"I Don't Know How She Does It" ... aka: Life's a Trade-Off


Can I just say I'm a huge Sarah Jessica Parker fan?  Well, I am and have been since she broke loose in "Footloose."  Actually, that's not totally true; I wasn't old enough to see "Footloose" when it came out; so I fell in love with her when I saw it later on.  Whatever, I'm sure that counts.  She didn't disappoint yet again in her new movie, "I Don't Know How She Does It.." and honestly?  Neither did the movie.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQIv1KI59s&w=560&h=315]

I went to the movie today feeling a little guilty, a little concerned and wholly stressed-out.  You see, I really identify with Kate (1) in that I - along with what I'm sure is many other women - totally trade "The List" for sleep.  I sometimes:
  • trade school volleyball games for work,
  • trade work for Doctor's appointments,
  • trade my social life for reports;
  • trade dating for networking/functions and
  • interchangeably trade lists and my sanity.
You can read the rest on my wordpress blog:  TheOneCrystal.com

Next up to be published?  Momsters and quite possibly "Letter to my Ex"

No comments:

Post a Comment