What's Being Read the Most...

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Myspace Migration: I.LOATHE.IKEA.

Current mood:annoyed
Let's start with the fact that I'm not really all that into shopping. Pair it with the fact that I actually enjoy customer service. End it with, when I spend multiple hours looking up furniture on a website; I actually like it to BE the price I saw online.
I was planning on buying the MALM bed for Lindsey with the attachable side tables. What I expected to be 170 pre-tax ended up being 220. So... ask me if I bought them? Um... no. I ended up with a completely daybed.



And it was 119 - NOT the $99 listed on the website. At that point, though, IKEA had won. I was completely worn out. So, I bought it and went on with my life. So, now Lindsey has a daybed for her new room that, with any luck, will make it to her apartment one day....and I will never have to go back to that soul-sucking store again

No comments:

Post a Comment